ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP: Active member is $85.00 per year
An active member is defined as veterinary personnel who have some responsibility for the management of one or more aspects of the veterinary practice.
How does the Veterinary Management Council of Connecticut accomplish
1. Membership of over 130 veterinarians, owners and practice managers
2. Four educational meetings throughout the year free of charge for VMCC members
3. Continuing education topics that are picked by our members.
4. The Veterinary Management Council of CT has offered educational meetings on OSHA compliance, a two part series on resolving staff conflict, inventory management, round table Discussion with experts on health insurance, business insurance, and labor laws.
5. Recognition of outstanding leadership by practice managers by awarding practice manager of the year award.
6. A 2016 VMCC Member Directory
7. Over twenty hours to network with CT practice managers
8. Opportunities to serve on the board and committees of the Veterinary Management Council of CT
9. Email updates to all members regarding issues that impact our statewide practices